Easily accessible by air, rail and road, Osborne is an ideal getaway for couples, family reunions and friendly get-togethers that call for leisurely, relaxed moments in beautiful surroundings, with friendly and helpful service to take care of mundane tasks. The independent traveler will also find the freedom to explore Goa at his / her own pace, from a comfortable base at Osborne Resorts.
The number of repeat guests at The Osborne bears testimony to the fact that The Osborne is the most preferred choice among 2 star hotels in Goa.
Suite Room Suite Room Superior Room Superior Room Deluxe Room Deluxe Room
The Osborne Holiday Resort is a sprawling hotel in North Goa, spread across three compounds, each with its own swimming pool, restaurant and bar. Live music and theme nights are organized at the outdoor restaurants and bars several times a week in the holiday season.
Known for its affordable, yet comfortable accommodation and friendly staff, Osborne is a favorite with Indian as well as International tourists.
The rooms are done up in soft colors and are basic in decor.
- Select from Air-conditioned, Non air-conditioned and Superior rooms.
- All rooms sleep 2 people and have double or twin beds and attached bathrooms with 24 hours running hot and cold water.
- One child under 12 yrs. sleeps free if no additional facilities are required.
- Room facilities include a telephone and a ceiling fan.
- Televisions are provided on request at an additional cost.
Room Tariff :
- Standard Non-Air Conditioned Room : 43 rooms Tariff per night: Rs.5, 000/- plus tax
- Standard Air Conditioned Room : 36 rooms Tariff per night: Rs.6, 000/- plus tax.
- Superior Room : 41 air-conditioned, larger rooms, most with balconies facing pool side. Room tariff per night: Rs.7, 000/- plus tax.
- Extra Adult : Rs.350/- per night plus tax
- Child: Rs.250/- per night plus tax
- Applicable taxes will be added to the rate above.
- All prices and information quoted on this website are subject to change without notice.